Commercial Guidelines - Port of Subs Scholarship Fund
Here is the 411 on what your commercial needs to include!
Company Background: Port of Subs is a Nevada born company that has been family owned since 1972 Both of these factors play a huge role in the Port of Subs identity. Port of Subs prides itself on offering sliced fresh sandwiches with top quality meats and cheeses, freshly baked breads, and crisp veggies.
Objective: To create awareness among the Las Vegas market of the Port of Subs brand. This message should not serve to drive urgent sales (such as a coupon offer, or strong call to action), but rather the objective is to communicate the essence of the Port of Subs brand (think local, Nevada based, family owned, quality food, catering to the community).
Additional Points of Interest:
– We like to promote that we are the Neighborhood Sandwich Shop
– We like to promote online ordering at Port of Subs.com
– Port of Subs offers 18 different subs
– Port of Subs offers 15 different sauces
– All sandwiches are sliced fresh
– Our breads is baked on premises fresh daily
Target: We try to appeal to adults 25-54 with an emphasis on families.
Brand Voice: The voice of the commercial should be authentic and warm, relatable to the average consumer.
Requirements: Each entry must include the Port of Subs logo, footage of the interior or exterior of a local Las Vegas location, as well as footage or imagery of Port of Subs food.
LENGTH OF COMMERCIAL
Video must be high resolution with a minimum resolution of 1080p.
Video must be exported to .MP4 format
There is no limit on the technology used to shoot and edit the Port of Subs commercial entry. All cameras (video cameras, DSLR, high resolution cell phones, etc) and any edit software (Premiere, iMovie, Final Cut, etc) are acceptable.
Once your commercial is complete, please follow the steps below:
– Share on either Facebook or Instagram and tag Port of Subs Las Vegas
– Facebook: @portofsubsvegas
– Instagram: @portofsubslv
– Use the hashtag #portofsubsscholarship
– Create a YouTube link for your commercial
– Go to http://portofsubsscholarship.com/submit-entry/ and fill out the entry form