Please be sure to read all of the rules and details below :)
Applicant must be a legal resident of Clark County, NV. Employees of Port of Subs Inc., its franchisees, affiliates, participating advertising agencies, and members of said employee’s immediate family and those living in the same household of employees are not eligible.
Applicant must be in the graduating classes of 2019, 2020, 2021, or 2022. There is no cumulative college grade point average. Applicant must be enrolled at a Clark County High School.
DISTRIBUTION OF PAYMENTS
The winning recipient will receive a one-time, $5000 scholarship to be applied to qualified expenses, including undergraduate tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board. Funds are provided directly by Port of Subs Inc. Payments are issued by Port of Subs Inc. made payable to the student’s approved college or university.
WINNER SELECTION & ANNOUNCEMENTS
The winner will be announced on August 9, 2019. A team of judges will review all entries after the deadline of August 5, 2019. Each entry will be judged on creativity and brand representation. There will be one scholarship winner and 3 other finalists who will receive Port of Subs sandwiches for one year. All entries must be shared on social media (either Facebook or Instagram) and must tag Port of Subs Las Vegas and use #PortOfSubsScholarship
Additionally, entries must be submitted online through PortOfSubsScholarship.com/submit-entry with the applicant’s name, email, phone number, graduation year, and a YouTube link to their commercial.
COLLEGE / UNIVERSITY APPROVAL
The institution must be accredited and listed on the official website of the US Department of Education. Applicants attending military academies are eligible for this scholarship.
Port of Subs Inc reserves the right to alter or discontinue this program at any time without notice. All submissions and graphics become the property of Port of Subs Inc and may be reposted, displayed online, broadcast in Las Vegas in whole or in part without notification or compensation. Port of Subs Inc has full editorial control of each submission and shall be entitled to use, alter, or delete submissions for any purpose whatsoever without compensation to applicants.
CONTEST TERMS & CONDITIONS
The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
1. The promoter of this competition is Port of Subs Inc. located at 3325 W Ali Baba Ln Suite 614, Las Vegas, NV 89118.
2. Employees of Port of Subs Inc., its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and members of employees’ immediate family and those living in the same household of employees are not eligible.
3. Applicants must be a member of the graduating high school class of 2019, 2020, 2021, or 2022.
4. Only U.S. Citizens and Permanent Legal Resident of the United States are eligible to participate.
5. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
6. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. Any purchase or consideration otherwise given by entrants will not improve one’s chances of winning.
7. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available via www.PortOfSubsScholarship.com. Individuals may enter to win by clicking on the Submit Entry link on the PortOfSubsScholarship.com website. Upon clicking the Submit Entry link, applicants must provide their name, contact information, and provide their final commercial’s YouTube link so that Port of Subs Inc. can notify the winner of the results.
8. Closing date for entry will be August 5, 2019 at 11:59:59pm PST. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. Only one entry allowed per applicant.
10. Odds of winning are based on the total number of entrants. Only one winner will be selected from the entire pool of eligible entries. In addition, three finalists will receive free Port of Subs sandwiches for one year.
11. Winners will be chosen by the Port of Subs Las Vegas Co-Op panel of judges.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or phone by August 9, 2019. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, Port of Subs Inc. reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. Port of Subs Inc. will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The winner will receive a one-time, $5,000 scholarship to be applied to qualified expenses.
15. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and Port of Subs Inc. reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current federal and state data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. Port of Subs Inc. may make the winner’s name available publicly for up to 35 days after closing date.
18. Port of Subs Inc.’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Port of Subs Inc. accepts no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
20. Port of Subs Inc. reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Port of Subs Inc.’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Port of Subs Inc.
21. Port of Subs Inc. is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
22. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Nevada law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Nevada.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to Port of Subs Inc. and not to any other party.
24. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the Port of Subs Scholarship Fund.
Address: 3325 W Ali Baba Ln, Suite 614, Las Vegas, NV 89118